Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day Fifteen. Dress rehearsal day.

Okay. This is it. Almost.

Cleared all the crap out of the room, and just left the real stuff.
I'm still bothered by the empty shelf. It doesn't look right.

Scott sent through a first draft of the sound and we tried it out tonight in the dark. Wow does it add alot. I'm so pleased I have not over done the visual side of it because the sound is so potent.
Its currently a bit long at 20 minutes but we can shorten it and tweak a few things and then we should be ready for an audience.

The lanterns give off ALOT of light, so I will have to deal to that tomorrow.

And I'm still not sure how the actual entering of the room will go. But we'll sort it out.

Overall I actuall rather like it. Didn't think I'd say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment